Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday's Social


This blog that I go to has a link up called Sunday Social, so I thought I would join.



Here are this week's questions!! I really enjoy doing this.  I missed last week, but I thought
I would do this week!!!




What is your all-time favorite song?
I really like so many different songs.  Here are a couple of favourite songs:
You and Me - Lifehouse. I don't know what is about that song, but I just love it.
What is your favorite singer/band? Right now my favourite band would have to be The Fray.  The only reason that I started to like them was because of Grey's Anatomy and now they are one of my favorite bands.


What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?  Marry Me by Train.  As most of you
that read my blog, you can see that I am getting married, so right now my life is about
wedding related stuff and I just love that song. I am thinking of using that at my wedding.

What songs put you in a good mood?  I really don't have a certain song that put me into a good mood, just listening to any type of music makes me happy.
What is your favorite road-trip music? any mix cd that my fiance make us, something that is upbeat and makes the trip not seem long!!
What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
I don't like the songs now, but anything by Backstreet Boys, I hate to admit that
I am actually like their music!!!

1 comment:

  1. Greys Anatomy has the BEST soundtracks. I have found so many great bands from Greys.. I love all the music!!

    And no need to be embarrassed about BSB - we all love them and always will! aha.

    great picks!

    ReplyDelete