Monday, December 9, 2013

I am a little behind in my reviews, so here are two books that I recently finished.



Genre: Fiction
Is part of series - not really. There is a previous book called  Geometry of Sisters that
 the main character is this book is in but you don't have to read the previous one to understand the book.

Stars- 4/5
Review: This author is one of my favourite. This book was slow first of all, but once the story actually got going, I couldn't stop reading it. Great book

Would I recommend it: Yes!!!




Genre: Fiction

Part of Series - Yes.  You would want to start from the beginning so you can get to know the characters.
Stars- 4 1/2 out of 5


Review: Great book. I love the format of the book where each chapter was about a different character. Then at the end we got a chapter about all the characters. Can't wait to read the next one




Would I recommend it - yes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment