Sunday, February 15, 2015

It's Monday

It has been a while since I have posted on the blog, especially about books. I have been having a bad time with books lately, all the books I have read lately have not been good, so I haven't felt like reading.The book I am reading now is excellent, so hoping that I mean I can like reading again.


Finished:


I really did not like this book, I would give it a 2 out of 5


Currently reading:






Loving this book. It is a romantic suspense and that is my favourite genre.  It is hard for me to put the book down because it is so good.

Up next to read:





5 comments:

  1. Having a string of bad books is rough but you have good ones coming up. I love Katie afforded and Sarah Addison Allen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Katie Fforde and Sarah Addison Allen. Hope you'll post your thoughts when you've read these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the diversity in your books - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe I've heard of any of these. But Secret Sins does look interesting. Gotta' love a good suspense book. :D

    Just wanted to drop by to thank you for visiting and commenting on Dreaming Under the Same Moon, Viki. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete