Thursday, April 9, 2015

I mostly just talk about books but I thought
I would talk about my kid, I do it as questions.

What is her favorite things to do? She loves to do anything outside, she loves going for walks, to the park and swimming. She also lives to color.

What does she not like? Anything to do with her diaper and putting on clothes!!

What books does she like me reading to her? She loves the duck and goose series, anything to do with animals.

I can't believe that she will be 2 in three months, she is getting so big, no longer a baby. It is so cool watching her learn all these new things. She loves climbing on anything!!




1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie. She sounds very much like a couple I know, a grand niece and grand nephew, one is a little older, one a little younger. They are such fun. I am off the a 2 year old birthday tomorrow!! Taking my 90 year old Dad. It's great when little ones enjoy books and naming and pointing to all the animals etc. Enjoy her every moment.

    ReplyDelete