Sunday, October 4, 2015

Week in review

It has been a good week.  I finished another book!! It was part of a series I am reading so that is always good.

I got a cold today so I am not feeling that great, it is hard to rest when you have a toddler to run after.





Finished:



Great book. Can't wait to read more in the series.

Currently reading:


Great cozy mystery. Love it!!!

Up next to read:











This week on the blog( depending on how I feel doing the week)

Crafting / puzzle update
Movie review
Top favourite authors 




3 comments:

  1. Hope you are over your cold soon. Interested to see when you get to the Marion Keyes book what you think. I know she is very popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hopefully I get over the cold soon too! My mum loves reading Marian Keyes so hopefully I will like her too.

      Delete
  2. i read The Wedding Quilt (Elm Creek Quilts #18) by Jennifer Chiaverini and loved it, need to pick more from that awesome series

    ReplyDelete