Sunday, November 22, 2015

Week In Review

I am linking at two places.






I had a pretty good week.  I finished two books this week.

I am going to be going shopping with my mom this morning, so I am excited about that. Hopefully get some christmas presents!!

I have an ultrasound coming up this week so that will be nice to see the baby again. Can't believe how close we are to meeting the baby. We aren't finding out the gender until the birth, so it is going to be a surprise.

On to my reading:


Finished:


Both books were great.


Currently reading:





I am reading enjoying this book!


Up next to read:









9 comments:

  1. Enjoy the shopping and your ultrasound experience. How cool to see your baby throughout the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twelve Days of Christmas looks like fun. Exciting to have the ultra sound, yikes you must be so excited over which gender. Hope the shopping was successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have some exciting plans - I hope you enjoy them.

    Nora Roberts is an author I still need to read some works from; there is such a backlist I would have no idea where to start!

    Happy reading!

    Reading With Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and good luck with the baby! Christmas books are fun to read--enjoy them now, it may be a few years before you have a chance again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of nice Christmas books on your stack. I hope you enjoy them all. This is what I read last week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your Christmas books.

    Love the Christmas Quilt cover.

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like some good holiday reads upcoming. How fun to get an early peek at baby! Loved it when my daughter had hers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Christmas reads - perfectly timed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually thought I'd visited and commented but must have been dreaming. A lot of Christmas books there... as our Christmas is in summer I find it hard to imagine the cold snowy weather of so many book covers!!!

    ReplyDelete